Some best Wrapped in Bacon Appetizers
Stuffed Pineapple in Bacon
- Total cooking time – 1 hour 0 minutes
- Active cooking time – 0 hours 15 minutes
- Cost – Average Cost
- Calorie content per 100 g – 124 kcal
- Servings Per Container – 6 Servings
How to Cook Stuffed Pineapple in Bacon
- Pineapple – 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet – 200 g
- Bacon – 200 g
- Sweet paprika – 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper – 0.5 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Sauce – 2 tbsp. B-B-Q
- Take a pineapple and cut to start the bottom and top with leaves.
- Set it vertically and cut the peel.
- Cut the inedible hardcore with a long, narrow knife. If you want the “meat” part in this dish to be larger, then the cutout should be wider. In this case, more chicken will be needed.
- Chicken fillet cut along the entire length into several strips. Marinate them in a mixture of salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Now put the marinated strips of chicken fillet inside the pineapple.
- To make it easier to wrap pineapple in strips of smoked bacon, put it like a barrel. Wrap layer by layer so that the ends are on one side.
- Put the resulting workpiece in a baking dish so that the ends of the bacon (seam) are below. So, when baking, the bacon will not turn around.
- Spread bacon on top with barbecue sauce.
- Attach the top and bottom to the pineapple, attach them with wooden skewers. To preserve the beautiful appearance of the top, wrap it in foil. The pineapple itself is also covered with a separate sheet of foil – then we will remove it. Put the form with stuffed pineapple in the oven, heated to 200 degrees.
- Bake for half an hour, then remove the foil and leave for another 20-30 minutes to make the bacon brown.
- You can serve both hot and cold. Pineapple, chicken, and bacon – a great combination!
- It is one perfect from list of Wrapped in bacon appetizers for perfect times.
Enjoy your meal!
Baked Potato in Bacon
Baked potatoes in the oven – a very tasty dish, which is simple to prepare. Just a few ingredients, and how much taste and aroma! Crispy bacon beckons and arouses appetite … Be sure to cook baked potatoes in bacon, you will be delighted! If there’s the name of Wrapped in bacon appetizers then you would see Baked Potato in Bacon there.
- Potato – 6 pcs.
- Smoked bacon (chopped) – 150 g
- Ground black pepper – to taste
- Salt to taste
- Dried oregano – 1 pinch
- Dried thyme – 1 pinch
- Dried basil – 1 pinch
For the sauce:
- Sour cream – 2 tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Lemon (juice) – 1 slice
- French mustard – 1 teaspoon
- We prepare products for cooking baked potatoes in bacon.
- You may need foil during cooking.
- We turn on the oven to heat up to 200 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and wipe them dry with a paper towel.
- Rub potatoes with salt, black pepper and dried herbs (oregano, thyme, and basil).
- We wrap each potato in strips of bacon (in one or two layers).
- Put the potatoes in the bacon into the baking dish and send it to the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, check the potato readiness with a toothpick. If the potatoes are still damp, and the bacon is browned, cover the form with foil and send it back to the oven.
- To prepare the sauce, put sour cream, mustard and olive oil in a bowl.
- Squeeze 1 teaspoon of juice from a lemon. Mix.
- Serve baked potatoes in bacon with sour cream and mustard sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Pork wrapped in bacon and served with Pak Choi
This is one of best Wrapped in bacon appetizers.
- The temperature of the oven must be 200 ° C (400 ° F). Slice the pork tenderloin in half. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then brown the pork for about 7 minutes.
- Spread 4 or 5 slices of bacon side by side on a cutting board, letting the edges slightly overlap. Place a piece of pork perpendicularly to the bacon slices, at their end, roll the pork to wrap it in bacon and place the wrapped pork, opening down, in the baking dish. Repeat with the second piece of pork and the rest of the bacon.
- Put the baking dish in the oven and cook until the bacon is golden and the pork is cooked through about 30 minutes. (Cooking is adequate when the pork reaches an internal temperature of 70 ° C [160 °].)
- Remove the remaining oil from the pan, add the young pak-choï sprouts and 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of water, then cover and cook over medium heat for 8 minutes; pour a bottle of VH® sweet and sour sauce and heat well. Reduce the heat, simmer and keep warm.
- When the pork is ready, slice it, then serve it with pak-choï and coat it with the sauce taken from the pan.
Blue and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
It is also a kind of Wrapped in bacon appetizers.
- 3 slices of bacon
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 C. butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup blue cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towel. While the bacon is cooking, remove the mushroom stalks and chop them. Set the caps aside.
- Using the bacon fat, the butter is to be added to the pan. Once melted, brown the mushroom stalks and the onion in the fat. Frequently cook, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The temperature of the oven must be 350 ° F (175 ° C). Lightly oil a small baking dish.
- Once the onions are well caramelized, put them in an electric mixer with bacon, cream cheese, blue cheese, and breadcrumbs. Mix in batches until the ingredients are coarsely chopped and well combined. Stuff the mushroom caps with this mixture and place them in the prepared dish.
- Curie in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Delicious Bacon Bites
It is another masterpiece from Wrapped in bacon appetizers.
- 6 to 8 slices finely chopped raw bacon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green and red peppers
- 3/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. dry mustard
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. chopped parsley
- 1 baguette
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Cut 2 large pieces of Saran Wrap. Spread half the preparation on each film, make 2 rolls. Tighten like a big sausage in the film. Freeze to harden.
- Cut a baguette into thin slices. Butter each piece and put a thin slice of the frozen preparation on each crouton.
- Grill in the oven (Broil) far enough from the element until the crouton is golden and the mixture is melted for about 6 to 7 minutes.
- To make beautiful slices it is better to let the rolls thaw halfway.