Cranberry Brie Bites
The combination of wild cheese and cranberries is a classic for holidaymakers, but do n’t stop you from making these appetizers at any time of the year. It’s one of the best in appetizers with puff pastry.
The cranberry pie is easy to prepare, creamy and sweet, which will make all your festive celebrations easy and at the same time impress guests with a floral look. Even better, there is no need to make dough-wrapped pastry rolls purchased in stores are the secret to reducing preparation time. Appetizers with puff pastry are without such items.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces grated (shelled and chilled shells)
- 1 (14×10 inch) pre-packaged shortbread
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or aloe syrup
- 1/4 cup walnuts (cut into small pieces but not chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Collect ingredients.
- Use a tablespoon of butter to lightly lubricate a piece of 12-hole muffin, and then put it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cut the frozen ground into 1 / 4-inch cubes, place them on a plate, and return to the refrigerator.
- Open the pastry on the baking tray, mark it in a 2-inch box, and then cut it with a sharp knife or cut the pizza. The puff pastry quickly softens, especially if the kitchen is warm; if this is the case, wrap it lightly on baking paper and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pastry box and pies from the refrigerator. Take each square, then gently press the corners together to ensure that they are not touching, then place the squares in the cake tray at once.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of cranberry sauce in each pastry cup and put a box of berries on top.
- Return tin filled into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Make a glazed nut
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add butter and honey (or aloe vera, if used); after the butter has foamed, heat it slightly and add nuts. Shake gently for 5 minutes from time to time to move the nuts in the pan and make sure to cover them with glass.
- Place the glazed nuts on a paper-lined baking sheet and separate the nuts with a fork. Sprinkle some salt to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 18 minutes until the golden-brown color melts and the cheese melts. Some cheese may fly and burn some. Don’t worry, this will add a bit of flavor and flavor.
- Remove from the oven and for each bite, press 2 walnut kernels into the melted cheese. Place the bite in the jar for 5 minutes, then remove it and let it cool down.
Serve and enjoy!
It is best to warm the bite slightly, but not too hot. If it is too cold, the cheese will become rough, but if this happens, it can be heated in the oven (instead of in the microwave). If you like the sweetest thing, please add a little cranberry sauce to decorate it. Enjoy the one delicious from the list of appetizers with puff pastry.
Savory Spinach and Mushroom Strudel
This delicious pie uses pre-packaged pastries to simplify your time in the kitchen. By default, many pre-packaged puff pastries located in the freezer section of the grocery store are vegetarian. It’s one of the perfect in appetizers with puff pastry. Check the labels and similar names of brands like Pepperidge Farms and start cooking! Such recipes are amazing in the list of Appetizers with puff pastry.
- 5 onions (sibolini or any small sweet onion, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup mushroom soup
- 10 ounces of mushrooms (i.e. various slices)
- 3 cups spinach (fresh, chopped)
- 1 (359g) silky tofu (very hard, filtered)
- 5 tablespoons vegetable cheese (e.g. Tofutti brand)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame paste
- Salt seasoning)
- Pepper flavor)
- 1 meringue pack
- Collect ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F.
- In a large skillet heated over medium heat, fry the onions in the mushroom soup until the onions are golden and soft for about 10 minutes. My heart keeps onions from burning.
- Add mushrooms-use medium heat-until almost all liquid disappears. An appropriate amount of salt and pepper.
- Gradually add spinach and cook for 45 seconds, or until the leaves are withered and green. Cover and mix together.
- In a medium bowl, mash the silky tofu with a fork to make it look like cheese.
- Peel tofu and vegetable cream cheese, olive oil, sesame sauce and a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Fold the spinach and mushroom mixture into a tofu mixture and mix well until well mixed.
- On a large, clean and slightly grated surface, wrap a piece of pie dough so that it is slightly larger than the filled size. Keep the dough box rolling.
- Take half of the mixture of spinach and mushrooms, and spread it the pastry on 1/4 of the square, leaving a border of 2-inches from each side.
- Start rolling from the side of the filling and make sure to keep tight while performing the operation. Pinch the edges and fold down to close.
- Repeat the above steps for other pastries, then place the filled pastries on a large metal baking tray.
- Use a very sharp knife to enter from the side and cut the highest pastry into 5 pieces.
- Bake at 375F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the pastry becomes golden and crispy.
- Get it out from the oven and cool for 10 minutes then start cutting and serving.
- To maintain transparency, it is best to eat immediately after baking.
Caramelized Red Onion Tart with Walnut Pastry
This red caramelized onion can easily become a ready-made recipe. When you want to use Wow Factor to cook things quickly and deliciously, you can call him. A versatile barb-it can be used as a single pie or one. Best in the list of appetizers with puff pastry They are delicious, warm or cold, and can be made into exquisite lunch boxes, picnics or buffets.
Onion egg art is also a gem for vegetarians. It can be used as an appetizer or with salads or seasonal vegetables. It is very suitable for the main dishes. Appetizers with puff pastry like this are easy and amazing.
- 55 grams (2 ounces) ounces of butter
- 1 kg (2 lb.) red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- chopped fresh thyme dry about 1 teaspoon
- Ready for 1 crisp
- A handful of chopped nuts
- 4 fresh figs (optional)
- Collect ingredients.
- Oven then preheated to about 220 ° C / 425 ° F / gas 7
- Lubricate the 4 x 4 1/2-inch butter pan.
- Cut the onion into thin slices. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and cook the onion for 10 minutes until it becomes very soft, taking care not to brown the onion. Add wine, vinegar, and thyme and cook until the liquid evaporates. season. Divide into four, and then cool.
- Divide the pastry into three parts, sprinkle each piece with chopped nuts, then place each piece on the other, and wrap it to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Cut four pie-sized pastries. Cover the bottom of the plate with a quarter of cooked onions. Mix with onions. Place a small amount of pastry on the onion mixture and spread the edges. Poke the fork everywhere, which helps to allow steam to escape during cooking, which makes the cake crispy.
- Baking should be in the oven till it becomes golden brown. Place a large plate on the egg artboard, flip it vigorously and shake to release the tartar, then repeat for the rest of the pancakes.
Serve with figs and a little leaf salad and a little nut oil.