What do we like about the meatballs we love? Go to any party or party and if there is a fireball sitting outside, you will usually find a group of people standing around eating as they talk. This recipe is a blast from the past. This appetizer was popularized in the 1950s in the list of Meatball appetizers crockpot!
- 1 (32 ounces) bag of frozen meat
- 1 box of oranges (18 ounces)
- 1 (18 ounces) your favorite bottle is barbecue sauce
- Stir the frozen shrimp, coconut sauce and barbecue in the oven to slow down and stir until well blended.
- Cook the mixture on low heat for 6-8 hours or high for 2 – 2 ½ hours until completely cooked (stirring occasionally.)
- When ready, place the pot in the room to “warm-up” and let the guests help themselves
- Place a small bowl and a toothpick next to the egg yolk.
- Everyone will love it! Grape jelly beef clay pot, easy
Different types of jelly can be used together. I have already used green apples, peaches, and reds and it’s all fantastic!
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Slow cooker sweet and sour meatballs are a very simple meatball recipe that is always a great success in the trend of Meatball appetizers crockpot!! They’re the perfect game opener or a simple rice dinner idea!
- 1-pound meatballs
- 6 ounces of chili sauce
- 6 ounces of grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Chilean powder
- Mix all the ingredients perfectly except the meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Add the meatballs and mix until well covered.
- Cook the freezer on high for 2 hours and high freeze for 3-4 hours. Stir several times to cook.
- If you are cooking a bigger batch of meatballs, you may have to cook longer.
- Once the meatballs are well cooked, lower the heat to make sure it stays warm and does not overheat.
When we have time, I love making a huge batch of homemade meatballs that we love to eat with this sweet and sour recipe, as well as pasta, sandwiches and more!
Frozen meatballs also work for basketball cocktail recipes and I choose options when I have limited time.
If you want to do it with chicken or turkey meatballs, I always recommend at home. I personally find that frozen chicken meatballs have a strange consistency. Meatball appetizers crockpot like crockpot Sweet and sour meatballs can be better by frozen meatballs.
Crock Pot Party Meatballs
It is a well-known recipe in the list of easy meatball appetizers crockpot.
- 32-ounce pack of Homestyle meatballs (I like the Perfect Cook brand)
- 1 – 12-ounce bottle of Heinz or generic chili sauce
- 1 – 10 – 12 ounces of raspberry or blackberry jar without jelly, jam or fruit spread Smucker
- Bottles of 1 to 18 ounces (honey) of barbecue sauce
- Place a freezer on the bottom of the clay pot.
- In a medium bowl, cook with chili sauce, jelly and barbecue sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs. Place the pan and cook for 3 hours.
- Turn on the pot to heat it and serve it directly from the pot or serve it with a toothpick.
- No of servings: 64 meatballs
Spicy Cherry Crockpot Meatballs
- 1-pound frozen meatballs
- 1 cup of cherry jam, preferably with the actual pieces of fruit included
- ½ teaspoon of dried Chilean flakes, approximately, if desired
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Gently line the pan with parchment paper
- Place the frozen meatballs in a slow-cook bowl
- In a bowl, whisk together the reserved mushrooms, dried chilies, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Mix together. Cover and cook over low heat for about 4 hours or 2-3 hours on top.
- When serving, serve with rice OR, use this recipe to prepare meatballs as appetizers. Just attach a toothpick to each toothpick and place it on the plate.
Quantity per serving: CALCIUM: 267 FAT: 4 g CHOLESTEROL: 40 mg SODIUM: 47 mg CARBOHYDRATES: 29 g SUGAR: 20 g PROTECTION: 9 g
Crock-pot Hawaiian Meatballs
This is one of the least prepared recipes: slice your pepper, mix the sauce and toss everything in the clay pot, turn it on and let it cook!
You can’t go wrong with this recipe and there are only 5 ingredients that make it so easy to prepare. I urge you to try this recipe and prepare it for dinner or as an appetizer for the next. You won’t be disappointed, I promise! That is the best of Meatball appetizers crockpot.
This simple recipe for Crock-Pot Hawaii Meatballs is a big fan of the dish, you can easily duplicate this recipe and cook in a larger slow cooker (6-7 liters) and take it to your next potluck party. Or, serve some rice with fried vegetables for a quick and easy home-made meal!
- 18oz Jarred Pineapple Preserve as the Smucker brand
- 8 ounces of Hoisin sauce like the Lee Kum Kee brand
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 peppers 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 orange
- 6 people if served as a main course
- Press The time is 15 minutes
- Cooking time 4 – 6 hours ON LOW or 3-4 hours HIGH
- In a bowl mix together the pineapple, the chopped sauce, and the chopped garlic.
- Cut each pepper in half and cut the seeds and cut the top.
- Cut each piece of pepper into 1/2-inch strips and then cut horizontally into 1/2 pieces/cube.
- Put the frozen meatballs and the chopped pepper in a 4-5-liter slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and mix everything.
- Cover and cook LOW for 4-6 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours until the meatballs heat up and the pepper is tender.
- Serve as an appetizer or rice as a main course.
Calories: 775 kcal, Fat: 39 g, Saturated Fat: 14 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0.4 g, Cholesterol: 81 mg, Sodium: 1519 mg, Potassium: 175 mg, Carbohydrates: Proteins: 25 g, Vitamin A: 38%, Vitamin C: 189%, Calcium: 9%, Iron: 18%